Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Review review

So I've been looking over past posts noting errors in my, erm, reporting. I decided to tweak a few numbers. Here they are:

Taqueria Las Palmas: What the hell? This place is WAY better than Taqueria Santa Cruz. Raise the 7.9 overall to an 8.6.

Celia's Mexican Restaurant: So I haven't been back to Celia's since it sucked but upon comparing with other scores, I've decided to drop this one overall to a 6.0. It was pretty bad. I can't believe people go there. Note this drops the score of Presidente in LA also.

Burrito cart on Bancroft and Telegraph: Has $1 tacos every day for a few hours that are supposedly legitimate.

Everything else is close enough, I guess. Here's a complete ranking of all the burritos I have reviewed thus far:

--------yess
Taqueria La Cabaña (9.2)
Taqueria Pancho Villa (9.1)
Tacos Moreno (9.0)
Taqueria Los Pericos (8.9)
Taqueria Las Palmas (8.6)
El Nopal (8.5)
Taqueria El Castillito (8.4)
Bronco Burrito (8.2)
Jalapeños (8.1)
Taqueria Santa Cruz (7.9)
Jilberto's (7.9)
Taqueria Monte Cristo (7.8)
--------good enough
Cancun Taqueria (7.6)
Sharky's (7.2)
Gordo's (7.2)
Arriba (7.1)
Santa Fe Cafe (7.1)
Lily's (6.5)
-------not so good
Casa Latina (6.0)
Presidente (6.0)
Celia's (6.0)
Andale (5.4)
Burrito cart on Bancroft and Telegraph (5.3)
-------avoid
La Burrita (4.1)
La Salsa (4.o)
Baja Fresh (3.5)
Taqueria Vallarta (3.3)
La Cascada (3.1)
El Sombrero Taqueria (2.6)

You won't be hearing about burritos from me for a while, since I'm going to Iowa for two months. If there are burritos of note I'll let you know.

No comments: